[Typo3] official TYPO3 book in english

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun Apr 3 10:41:09 CEST 2005

> Usually people in the German speaking part of the world are constantly
> asking for German book versions. They get the same answer as Stefano
> just got.

Well, let me say that the case is very different. Stefano is italian, he
didn't asked an italian translation. I'm italian too, i know my self
that italian is not THE universal language, you know.
Also, he did not asked an italian translation from english, that is the
universal language ( it's not the place to discuss why and How it's
happened eh eh ).
He asked information about a translation INTO a universal language, english.
Also, i suppose it will be a editor/publisher decision. It will evaluate
  economic profit from an english version of the book.

Cheers!

--
Net Wargaming Italia
http://www.netwargamingitalia.net