[TYPO3-dev] Remove tabs from page settings

the answer theanswer.info at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 10:59:53 CEST 2017

Hello I need some help with configuration of the typo3 backend

I would like to delete/disable certain tabs in the page setting page for editor users. Can this be achieved through basic configuration?

For example I have editor users on my page and I don't want them to see appearance, behaviour, languages and categories tabs in the page settings. Only an admin user should see those.

So what would be easier here. Somehow defining all roles that shouldn't see the tabs or configuring it like that that the rule says:

"Display these tabs only if the logged in user is an admin user"

Is there any reference documentation on how can I achieve this, so far I haven't found anything that would do this exact thing that I would like so I would be thankful for any tips.

Kind regards.