[TYPO3-dev] Realurl unique alias

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:47:21 CEST 2016

Hello fellow Devs,

Currently I am struggling with a problem with realurl. I am currently using Typo3 6.2.22 and Realurl latest 1.x in a multilang / multidomain setup.

I have the tx_news extension installed and created a sitemap with TS. The only problem are the URLs created by typolink which get suffixed with a counter.
The news items get imported and are not translated yet for languages other than english and german. For example:

what I get:
german: mein-news-item
english: my-news-item
french: my-news-item-1
italian: my-news-item-2
chinese: my-news-item-3

what I want:
german: mein-news-item
english: my-news-item
french: my-news-item
italian: my-news-item
chinese: my-news-item

Shouldn't the unique alias be a combination of alias_value(defined in realurlconf) and sys_language_uid?

Greetings
Gion