[TYPO3-dev] Use case print version of search result

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Jan 27 21:32:43 CET 2016

Hi,

On 27/01/2016 07:52, Stefan Padberg wrote:
> To generate a print version link with f:link.action and format="print"
> is not sufficient because the form data to get the search result is not
> transmitted to the server. So only the search form is reloaded and
> presented as print version.

If I understand you correctly you need to submit a form with a POST
action to get the result.
If the result page also has the form filled with the submitted data then
it's an easy task: use JavaScript to add the format=print and submit the
form again.
If you run into cHash issues you can configure the installation (see
Install Tool) to exclude some parameters (e.g. the format parameter)
from the cHash calculation.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor