[TYPO3-dev] Last updated: Page and Content

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:26:44 CET 2016

@Bernd
Your are right. For now, only the change of default content elements like a textblock or something similar should be considered.

@Jigal
I am using Typo3 6.2.13, still need to update to the latest, and the following TS Snippet is used for preparing the SYS_LASTCHANGED for displaying in the frontend:

lastUpdate = TEXT
lastUpdate {
	data = page:SYS_LASTCHANGED
	if.isTrue.data = page:SYS_LASTCHANGED
	    date >
	    strftime = %d.%m.%Y
	if >
}

It is always the same result. I am editing a normal text element, but the SYS_LASTCHANGED field doesn't update. I've checked the result on the page and to be sure directly in the database. Probably I will test this in an empty environment with 6.2.13 and the latest version.