[TYPO3-dev] Last updated: Page and Content

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 24 16:32:47 CET 2016

Hi,

On 24/02/2016 14:23, Gion Koch wrote:
> Almost any of the answers had a solution with the SYS_LASTCHANGED field
> from the pages table. I've implemented that, but realized, that this
> only counts for editing the page record, and not the content.

That is not correct. It takes the content elements on a page into
account. During rendering of content elements this value will be updated
to the latest timestamp of modification of either the page record itself
or any content element on the page (it doesn't take things like
visibility to a particular user into account).

For plug-ins that dynamically show records, SYS_LASTCHANGED will only
reflect the time that the plug-in itself was modified.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!