[TYPO3-dev] Composer include extension with dependencies

Jozef Spisiak jozef at pixelant.se
Sat Feb 6 00:29:57 CET 2016

Hi.

I have a TYPO3 6.2 nad 7.6 installations made with composer for development of extension. This extension is in private repository, so I include it using "vcs" and require section of the main composer file. On 7.6 it works fine, however on 6.2 I cannot include it, since I am getting error that the dependency library from the extension is not installed. Did anyone got working on 6.2 extension with dependency on composer mode? How do I disable composer mode on 6.2?

Thank you
Jozef