[TYPO3-dev] Backend PDF thumbnails not working

Mark Howells-Mead m.howells-mead at frappant.ch
Thu May 21 17:32:24 CEST 2015

Hi Patrick

> Much like the original poster, this patch has not solved my problems, but I tracked it down to a non-working graphicsmagick // ghostscript installation;

What file type did the list view in your installation link to, when it wasn’t working? A GIF or a PDF?

The reason I’m asking is because GM / Ghostscript is working correctly. The function in the patch (function getTable() in sysext/filelist/Classes/Filelist.php) is never run as part of building this backend list view.

Cheers
Mark