[TYPO3-dev] Install Tool JS-Problem

Stefan Geith typo3dev2012.nospam1 at geithware.de
Wed Mar 11 11:05:39 CET 2015

Hi all,

I have a problem with Install-Tool on some sites,
upgraded to 6.2:
In Install Tool all JS-Functions do not work:
- in DB Analyser "select/deselect all" does not work
- "Check for broken extensions" shows "Loading", red
   *and* green box all together.
- in "All configuration" the switch to show the
   Sub-Blocks do not work.
So this seems to be a Javascript problem, but I have
no idea, where and how to search.

I have a dev-Version of the site on my personal server
where all ist working correctly.
Copied the site to my productions server (same Debian Version, same SW
installed, same TYPO3-6.2 version [same with 6.2.3, 6.2.7, 6.2.10 and
6.2.11dev], same php-version, only mysql differs [5.5|5.6percona])
the site is *not* working.

Created a new empty site on both (dev- and production-server):
JS in Install-Tool does *not* work on either :(

Any hints, how to debug this ?
Any hints, how to fix this ?

Thanks,
    Stefan