[TYPO3-dev] Beginner Moving Url

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Tue Jun 23 12:23:53 CEST 2015

And you have to get also access to the DB.
Otherwise you can try Export/Import to .t3d function that you can access
right clicking on the root of your web site in the backend.
Honestly, I have never used the latter but is still there in TYPO3 6.2.x
so i guess it can be useful

Il 23/06/2015 11:00, Florian Rival ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> If you only want to change the domain name :
> . change the config.baseURL in the typoscript setup of your website
> . change domain name if there is one define in the BE
> . the domain name could also be defined in realurl_conf.php
>
> If you want to transfer all the website, without an FTP or SSH access
> it's not possible.
>
> Florian
>
> Le 23/06/2015 09:51, bihan quent a écrit :
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I have a new website on Kalanda.
>> I want to move all my pages on this new site at (www.???.com/index.php)
>> How to make this? I don't have access to the ftp of typo3
>> the last admin just let me : www.!!!!.fr/typo3/backend.php
>> with login and password
>>
>> i just can create page or edit i don't have acces to the .htacess !
>>
>> How i can make it ? If i can make it...

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa