[TYPO3-dev] Beginner Moving Url

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Tue Jun 23 11:00:48 CEST 2015

Hi,

If you only want to change the domain name :
. change the config.baseURL in the typoscript setup of your website
. change domain name if there is one define in the BE
. the domain name could also be defined in realurl_conf.php

If you want to transfer all the website, without an FTP or SSH access
it's not possible.

Florian