[TYPO3-dev] tceforms option PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST

Philipp Schiffmann p.schiffmann at bitmotion.de
Thu Jun 11 12:07:59 CEST 2015

Hey,

I need help with a foreign_table_where marker. According to documentation I
can insert the marker ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST### into the where clause [1]
and set the respective value via TypoScript [2] like
`TCEFORM.table_name.field_name.PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST = 1,2,3`, but the SQL
query contains the default value `0`. I verified that the value is set with
the typoscript object browser, and table- and column-name are correct. I am
using TYPO3 6.2.
If someone could confirm that it does or does not work for him either I'd
be really thankful! :)

Cheers
Philipp

[1]