[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 7.0.2: Cannot connect to signalSlot [SOLVED]

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Tue Jan 13 20:21:36 CET 2015

Hi Helmut,

thank you for your help.
Your response was one part of the solution.

The other one is that I had to copy the signalSlotActionMethod of
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController to my own controller:
/**
  * Emits a signal before the current action is called
  *
  * @param array $preparedArguments
  */
protected function emitBeforeCallActionMethodSignal(array
$preparedArguments) {
  $this->signalSlotDispatcher->dispatch(__CLASS__, 'beforeCallActionMethod',
array(get_class($this), $this->actionMethodName, $preparedArguments));
}

Passing __CLASS__ to the dispatcher always sends
'TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController'. So I had either
register my handler to the ActionController - which I would not like to - or
I copied the whole method to my controller. Doing so __CLASS__ passes the
classname of my controller to the dispatcher.

Just if one got a similar question....

Take care
Thomas

"Helmut Hummel"  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1421057086.13973.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Thomas!

Am 11.01.15 um 17:03 schrieb Thomas Hucke:

> I try to connect my extension to a signalslot. So according to the
> documentation I found I added the following code to my ex_localconf.php:
>
> $objectManager =
> \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\\CMS\\Extbase\\Object\\ObjectManager');
> $signalSlotDispatcher =
> $objectManager->get('TYPO3\\CMS\\Extbase\\SignalSlot\\Dispatcher');

Just use:

$signalSlotDispatcher =
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\\CMS\\Extbase\\SignalSlot\\Dispatcher');

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel