[TYPO3-dev] Display more columns on data listing page in backend using "ext_tables.php" file

Patrick Schriner patrick.schriner at diemedialen.de
Fri Jan 9 16:02:03 CET 2015

I might be wrong, but I checked this morning and found that there was no
option to modify this table.

AbstractDatabaseRecordList->setDispFields() will only add fields to be
shown if the property displayFields is an Array. This property is
populated by the multi-select below the "first" list view (POST variable
'displayFields'), when you call "Set fields".

Maybe I overlooked something, but I didn't see anything that could help.

Patrick

--
Patrick Schriner