[TYPO3-dev] Display more columns on data listing page in backend using "ext_tables.php" file

Satish Maurya satish04mca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:54:52 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am using TYPO3 6.1 and creating a new extension. On the data listing page
I need display more columns data on the listing page.
let me write the paste the code which I have written in "ext_tables.php"
file

$TCA['tx_ce_voting_period_data'] = array(
'ctrl' => array(
'title' => 'Configure Voting Period',
'label' => 'voting_start_date',
'tstamp' => 'tstamp',
'crdate' => 'crdate',
'cruser_id' => 'cruser_id',
'default_sortby' => 'ORDER BY crdate',
'delete' => 'deleted',
'enablecolumns' => array(
'disabled' => 'hidden',
),
'dynamicConfigFile' => t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY) . 'tca.php',
'iconfile'          =>
t3lib_extMgm::extRelPath($_EXTKEY).'icon_software_product.png',
),
'feInterface' => array(
'fe_admin_fieldList' => 'hidden, voting_start_date, voting_end_date,
allowed_votes',
)
);

I have two more "voting_end_date" and "allowed_votes" fields, these fields
should have display by default on the listing page.

Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks
Satish