[TYPO3-dev] In piBase extension extbase object properties empty

Reinis Zumbergs reinis.zumbergs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:05:58 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm using extbase repository class in piBase extension.

TCA is fine - I can edit the records in BE.
Model class also is filled with properties, setters and getters.

Querying works somewhat fine (can query by certain property values).
BUT all the objects from query result have empty properties (except uid and pid).

If I do $itemRepository->add($item) the record is saved in DB, but again - all properties, including pid are empty.

Does anyone know any public code, that is doing similar thing and works?
Maybe some hints where to start debugging?