[TYPO3-dev] Add module Access in BE with Typo3 7

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Dec 18 23:13:53 CET 2015

Florian Rival wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since Typo3 version 7 it seems that the BE module "Access" is no more
> available fo normal user or group in "Acces rights".
> Can you confirm this

I confirm that this is the case since TYPO3 6.0

> or tell me if there's a way to allow this module
> for BE users.

Only by manipulating the $GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES'] array in the
ext_tables.php of an extension.

$GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES']['_configuration']['system_BeuserTxPermission']['access']
= 'user,group';

However, conceptually this is an admin task. I cannot recommend doing that.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel