[TYPO3-dev] Cache problem with QueryBuilder

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Apr 24 17:30:39 CEST 2015

Hi!

Charles Brunet wrote:

> Thank you for your suggestion. Alas, I don't think this is related to eID
> script. I could be wrong, but I don't see anything relevant in
> *$GLOBALS[‘TYPO3_CONF_VARS’][‘FE’][‘eID_include’]* array.

OK. No eID then :)

> I suspect the bug is either in 'news' or 'roq_newsevent' extension. I know
> that 'news' extension is interacting a lot with cache mechanisms, but I'm
> not really sure how. Since 'roq_newsevent' is extending the model from
> 'news', it could be something that is not configured correctly there, but
> what? I'm really in the dark...

Not having realtion information stored in the datamap cache means that
at the time of writing that cache, the TCA was not present. This can
only happen when some component (often eID) bootstraps TYPO3 incompletely.

Hard to tell without knowing your installation in detail which component
this could be. Could be some CLI/scheduler task, some standalone PHP
script, virtually anything.

Maybe you can do an automated logging of the page that fails and by
observing the access log at the time of failure you can identify the
component…

Kind regards,
Helmut

--