[TYPO3-dev] Cache problem with QueryBuilder

Charles Brunet charles at cbrunet.net
Fri Apr 24 16:44:59 CEST 2015

Hi!

Thank you for your suggestion. Alas, I don't think this is related to eID
script. I could be wrong, but I don't see anything relevant in
*$GLOBALS[‘TYPO3_CONF_VARS’][‘FE’][‘eID_include’]* array.

I suspect the bug is either in 'news' or 'roq_newsevent' extension. I know
that 'news' extension is interacting a lot with cache mechanisms, but I'm
not really sure how. Since 'roq_newsevent' is extending the model from
'news', it could be something that is not configured correctly there, but
what? I'm really in the dark...

Charles.

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.