[TYPO3-dev] Cache problem with QueryBuilder

Pascal Querner – MSCG pascal.querner at mscg.de
Thu Apr 23 08:41:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

maybe some cache files could not be written, so check the folders for any misconfigurated permissions.

As a hotfix I would suggest that you auto-clear the cache folder on the filesystem and the necessary database tables.

It would also help to check the deprecation or syslog perhaps. (Or check if the extension "devLog" throws anything regarding this)

-Pascal