[TYPO3-dev] Cache problem with QueryBuilder

Charles Brunet charles.fmj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:53:07 CEST 2015

Hello,

One of my websites is often inaccessible because of an exception occurring
in QueryBuilder.

More specifically, the error I get is

> Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1327065745: Unsupported or non-existing
> property name "categories" used in relation matching.

and it occurs when displaying a plugin from roq_newsevent extension, which
is adding some fields to the model from news extension. The exception is
throw inside the parseComparison function because $typeOfRelation variable
is null.

If I flush cache from install tools, the exception no longer occurs. But it
come back a few hours later, and I'm not able to determine what is causing
it.

I suppose it is related to some cache that becomes corrupted, but I cannot
tell if the problem comes from roq_newsevent, news, or extbase. My
installation is TYPO3 6.2.11.

Does anybody have an idea of how I could solve this problem?

Thank you,

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.