[TYPO3-dev] Multiple database updates with one selector box

Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Tue Sep 9 12:40:30 CEST 2014

Hi Pierre,

I think the solution is to use
the hook processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray() in function
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\DataHandling\DataHandler->process_datamap()

The hook class is registered
with $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['processDatamapClass'][]
= 'myClassName' and has to be the function
processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray()

@see file typo3/sysext/core/Classes/DataHandling/DataHandler.php line
898ff, 947ff

Regards