[TYPO3-dev] Multiple database updates with one selector box

Pierre Lizet lizet.pierre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:45:02 CEST 2014

Hi everyone!

I've been struggling with this issue for over a week now and I could really use some help...

I am currently working on an extension which provides BE editors with a new selector box in the page properties to set the "type" of the page (homepage, subpage and so on). What I'm trying to do is to set the page's backend layout and TSconfig at once, using this select element. My itemsProcFunc works perfectly and adds the proper record in the proper column (one I added to the 'pages' table) but it can only set that... I would like the 3 columns (mine, backend_layout and TSconfig) to be updated at once, is it possible ?

Thanks!