[TYPO3-dev] How to check credentials for FE-user?

Charles Brunet charles at cbrunet.net
Fri Sep 5 18:17:31 CEST 2014

To look if a user exists, simply look into the fe_users table. In your
query, be sure it is not desactivated nor deleted.

To check the password, look at
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/saltedpasswords/6.2/DevelopersGuide/Index.html

Charles.

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.