[TYPO3-dev] sys_categories: Found a bug?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 3 15:02:12 CEST 2014

Hi André,

> But if I open the category itself afterwards, I get an error in the "items"
> field.

I have observed that behavior too, but never got to dig into it. Reading
your mail I had an intuition and did a quick check. The error is due to
the fact that the "items" field misses a "maxitems" definition. When
that is missing the Core assumes a size of 0 :-\

I should have the time to push a patch for this later today (now it's
off to the park with the kids), but if you want to do it yourself, feel
free. It's quite a trivial fix.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter