[TYPO3-dev] Fatal Error: This module "" is not enabled in TBE_MODULES

Alex Tuveri at at uniud.it
Fri Oct 31 13:21:15 CET 2014

Hi Helmut
thank you again; please tell me where is some doc  about the depreciated functions so I can do myself.
I can contitue here to write about new problems.
Removing the function now there is a new issue:

-> this error has been displayed wih FIREBUG:
The profiler is running. Click 'Profile' again to see its report.
ReferenceError: formCheck is not defined
<!DOCTYPE html>

it seems that there is the js to check the module and that the formCheck doesn't works correctly.

I hope that I'm not annoying with all this POST and that this depends on new T3 6.2.X, eventually tell me how can do myself or...
if there is an example extension (simple) in which I can inspect the code.

thank you again

ALEX