[TYPO3-dev] Fatal Error: This module "" is not enabled in TBE_MODULES

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Oct 29 14:36:11 CET 2014

Hi Alex!

On 29.10.14 14:03, Alex Tuveri wrote:

> class tx_ttnewsfeeder_module1 extends t3lib_SCbase {
> (...etc...)

So far so good.

> now I can see the icon under web  menu, left frame, the first run I select a page from the page-tree and the third frame (right frame) displays correctly some infos (default info).
>
> But when I select a new item from my menu (or better: I attempt to run a new function) the result is an error:

> ok if a get back the address of the right frame, I can see this url:
>
> http://t3620.uniud.it/typo3/mod.php?moduleToken=8436b6fa845b2e5cea7e95d556298c5f2c7ae90c&id=34&SET[function]=2
>
> as you can see above, the url do not have the get variable M

Thanks for the detailed error description.
can you get me a peek into the code that generates that menu.

It can be the case that (if the menu is generated by using TYPO3 API)
this is a TYPO3 bug breaking the compatibility for old style modules,
which is not intended.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--