[TYPO3-dev] Fatal Error: This module "" is not enabled in TBE_MODULES

Alex Tuveri at at uniud.it
Wed Oct 29 14:03:23 CET 2014

Hi Helmut and thanks for your help.

About the T3CODE there is a mess. Please have patience and when you have a few minutes help me again.

I understand that I can use the "old style" code or Extbase. I attempted to put some code of Extbase, but this is not correct.

I need to run the code"as is" and, in the next future, convert the code for the Controller (MVC, etc.) padarigm,

At the moment I need to migrate some site.

Then I modified the function obsolete and all seems to be ok.

ext_tables.php still have:

if (TYPO3_MODE=="BE")   {
        t3lib_extMgm::addModule("web","txttnewsfeederM1","",t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY)."mod1/");
}

this is not changed and seems to work.

this is the content of conf.php:

define('TYPO3_MOD_PATH', '../typo3conf/ext/ttnews_feeder/mod1/');
$BACK_PATH='../../../../typo3/';
$MCONF['name']='web_txttnewsfeederM1';
$MCONF['access']='user,group';
$MCONF['script']='index.php';
$MLANG['default']['tabs_images']['tab'] = 'moduleicon.gif';
$MLANG['default']['ll_ref']='LLL:EXT:ttnews_feeder/mod1/locallang_mod.xml';

this should be correct, infact the script is index.php

mod1/index.php at the beginning have:

unset($MCONF);
require_once("conf.php");
require_once($BACK_PATH."init.php");
$LANG->includeLLFile("EXT:ttnews_feeder/mod1/locallang.xml");
// the following line is necessary to run the 'action' or better 'functions' here contained
require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('ttnews_feeder') . 'class.tx_ttnews_feeder_lib.php');
$BE_USER->modAccess($MCONF,1);  // This checks permissions and exits if the users has no permission for entry.
        // DEFAULT initialization of a module [END]

class tx_ttnewsfeeder_module1 extends t3lib_SCbase {
(...etc...)

now I can see the icon under web  menu, left frame, the first run I select a page from the page-tree and the third frame (right frame) displays correctly some infos (default info).

But when I select a new item from my menu (or better: I attempt to run a new function) the result is an error:

Oops, an error occurred!
No module "" could be found.
More information regarding this error might be available online.

ok if a get back the address of the right frame, I can see this url:

http://t3620.uniud.it/typo3/mod.php?moduleToken=8436b6fa845b2e5cea7e95d556298c5f2c7ae90c&id=34&SET[function]=2

as you can see above, the url do not have the get variable M

infact other +ext have something of:

M=tx_moduleM1&moduleToken= etc.

is seems that the 2nd time I run the extension, TYPO3 cannot understand something.... (?) or do not recognize the existence of the mod.

Thank you

ALEX