[TYPO3-dev] 6.2: Form Viewhelper Submit ignores Action Name after Update

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Sat Oct 4 16:01:31 CEST 2014

On 10/04/2014 02:40 PM, g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch wrote:
> On 10/03/2014 04:12 PM, Gernot Schulmeister wrote:
>> Hello Till,
>>
>> the reason for that the update action is not called and that you stay
>> in the edit action after submitting the form might be that the
>> Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_ServiceangebotGruppe $gruppe model is not
>> valid anymore?
>> In 4.6 only the model itself was validated in 6.2 also all related
>> submodels are checked.
>>
>> I would also go to the
>> sysext/fluid/Classes/Core/ViewHelper/TagBuilder.php line 174 and look
>> what kind of array causes the error. Maybe this gives you a hint to
>> the reason of the failure.
>>
>> best regards
> Hi Gernot,
>
> thanks for the hint!
>
> I already met this validation-issue with other plugins, and the error
> looked different.
>
> The strange thing is that the template uses no tags, it just consists of
> a single text line.
> Fluid wants to build a template for an action that was not called.
>
> But i had an idea yesterday (no time to check it out yet, though): There
> must be another plugin included on the same page by TS. The website is
> quite big an developped by several people... so sometime things are a
> little bit obscure.
Now I added a page type of its own to this form submit URL, so there
shouldn't be rendered anything else:

 # Ajax configuration
tmp.ajaxConf = PAGE
tmp.ajaxConf {
  typeNum = 1249058000
  config {
    disableAllHeaderCode = 1
    xhtml_cleaning = 0
    admPanel = 0
    renderCharset = utf-8
  }
}hplusinfo_pa_serviceangebote  < tmp.ajaxConf
hplusinfo_pa_serviceangebote {
  typeNum = 1412431171
  10 < tt_content.list.20.hplusinfo_pa_serviceangebote
}

<f:form action="serviceangeboteUpdate" pageType="1412431171">

But this doesn't change it. Fluid still wants to render the editAction
template...

BR
Till