[TYPO3-dev] Export of extension not possible (?)

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Oct 2 12:01:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 2-10-2014 7:56, Alexander Födisch wrote:
> when I want to download an extension developed by myself (save as t3x),
> I got the error message:
> "#1270853981: TYPO3 Fatal Error: An unexpected error has occurred. There
> are problems with your extension key or with the extension data."
>
> What's wrong there? What is checked by Typo3 backup routine? Any ideas?
>
> I also created on another Typo3 system an extension with same name and
> copy all my files to this extensions directory -> same error. So
> something is wrong with my extension (which is working). But what??

This error can occur in a number of cases.

Most likely situation is that the total size of files in the extension
is more than 32MB (31457280 bytes).

Other problems:
- path to extension could not be determined (some reason on the server
which prevents this?)
- extension data could not be collected

--
Jigal van Hemert