[TYPO3-dev] Re: Change the page title

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:14:06 CEST 2014

And exact that was the problem

I had an uncached plugin (indexed_search) in my template, that forced all pages to be parseed through that function and there is the problem...

I dont know if its a bug or if i configured something wrong.

Now i removed the indexed_search plugin from my template and simply placed the raw html code instead and my cached plugins have the correct pagetitle.

I think there is some mismatch when inserting the page title, it should be linked by the chash, but works with some other hash.