[TYPO3-dev] Wrong backend view in IE9

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu May 22 10:52:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 21-5-2014 13:48, Markus Sommer wrote:
> In a TYPO3 6.2 website I have the problem that when editing a content
> element, the contents of the tabs with RTE etc., are not displayed.
> The problem I have been able to narrow down the IE8 and IE9. Does
> anyone know a solution for this problem?

No problem with my IE9 on Vista with TYPO3 CMS 6.2. Do you use the
latest release? Is your browser perhaps in compatibility mode or set to
the document mode of an older version?

Just tried to put IE9 in browser mode IE7 and then the page tree is
distorted, only the tabs are displayed but no contents and there are
JavaScript errors all over the place.

In IE8 or IE9 mode the backend works.

--
Jigal van Hemert