[TYPO3-dev] Fluid Frontend Edit for 1:n relation

Stefan Padberg post at bergische-webschmiede.de
Wed May 21 13:57:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

here's the solution:

<f:for each="{enterprise.contacts}" as "contact" iteration="iterator">
     <label>Name</label>
     <f:form.textfield property="contacts.{iterator.index}.name"
value="{contact.name}"/>

     [something more]
</f:for>

The knack with the iterator.index works fine. It finds it way through
the enterprise controller. Very nice even if it is not documented anywere.

Best regards
Stefan Padberg