[TYPO3-dev] Fluid Frontend Edit for 1:n relation

Stefan Padberg post at bergische-webschmiede.de
Tue May 20 16:08:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

there is a model "enterprise" with attributes, one of them containing
all the contact persons of that enterprise.

In TCA it is of type "inline" (1:m relation), thus the user can add and
edit the contact persons from within the enterprise mask.

This mechanism is to be reproduced in the frontend. So in my edit form
for the enterprise model I write for instance:

<f:for each="{enterprise.contacts}" as="contact" iteration="iterator">
	<label>contact name</label>
	<f:form.textfield
		property="contacts.{contact.uid}.name"
		value="{contact.name}"/>
	[something more]
</f:for>

But fluid engine does not accept the property attribute. What is the
correct syntax for the property?

Best regards
Stefan Padberg, Wuppertal