[TYPO3-dev] Git question: working around Gerrit exceptionally?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 15 13:25:56 CEST 2014

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for your explanations and for providing a patch...

> You just have to give that privilege to a certain user group. I've now
> created a change [2] that you only have to merge. Afterwards, you
> should be able to push changes directly to the master branch (using
> `git push origin master`).

... however it seems like I don't have the rights to merge it :-\

Maybe it's because of the branch, which is quite special. And I have
absolutely no rights on it, I can only comment.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch