[TYPO3-dev] Git question: working around Gerrit exceptionally?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu May 15 00:35:38 CEST 2014

Dear Francois et. al,

as owner of a project, you are able to modify the access settings.
There you can also allow you (and others) to completely bypass review
and use Gerrit as a normal Git server.

The privilege we're talking about is the "Push" permission to the
"refs/heads/*" refspec (here [1])

You just have to give that privilege to a certain user group. I've now
created a change [2] that you only have to merge. Afterwards, you
should be able to push changes directly to the master branch (using
`git push origin master`).

Yours
Steffen
- --