[TYPO3-dev] typo3 6.2 - extbase object validator called multiple times

Christian Futterlieb christian at futterlieb.ch
Wed May 7 12:49:52 CEST 2014

Hi

Last week I experienced a quite similar behaviour in 6.1.7: I validate
the domain model myself, the controller action is annotated with
@ignorevalidation. But the model is validated anyway. The controller
action is executed (the forward to errorAction does not happen) but when
i validate the model and create the error messages, the validator
already contains errors.

Because I was in a hurry, I just set features.rewrittenPropertyMapper =
0 and it worked as expected.

I do not know extbase well, I can't say whether this is a bug or I mess
something up :-)

Any tips therefore are very welcome!

Regards, Christian