[TYPO3-dev] No output of $cObj->editPanel if no Admin

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:05:58 CET 2014

Hi Bernhard,

is the non-admin user allowed to edit the records in the Backend? It
think you need to allow him access:

1. to the page (using database mount / access module)
2. to the table you want to edit (using ACL setting in the Backend group)

When both of this is working then the problem is somewhere else.

Kind regards,
Alex

Is the user allowed to edit the records in

--
Alexander Stehlik
alexander.stehlik at gmail.com