[TYPO3-dev] felogin redirect modes

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Mar 7 11:12:37 CET 2014

Hi,

On 5-3-2014 11:01, Gion Koch wrote:
> If I set "Use First Supported Mode from Selection" either by TS or
> Plugin, the redirect with GET/POST parameters works, but the Fallback
> doesn't.
> If I unset the option, only the fallback is taken into account, and the
> redirect parameter is ignored.

This should all work (have tested it in earlier releases), but there
could always be a bug somewhere.

For your understanding:
the actual login/logout will be performed by the TYPO3 core
the redirect will be done by the felogin plugin

As a result you have to make sure that the plugin and the page where the
plugin lives is accessible for logged in users (to do the redirect after
login) and logged out user (to do the redirect after logout).

Can you post some more details about TYPO3 core version, the TS
configuration for felogin, etcetera?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor