[TYPO3-dev] felogin redirect modes

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:01:14 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

Recently I had to add Frontend Users for a Project. I built a small lightweight FE User Registration, including saltedpasswords etc.
So, everything works as expected, except for those redirect modes of the felogin.

I added the redirect modes in the following order: getpost, loginAfter, logoutAfter
The desired result is, that, if you add the redirect_url as parameter, the user will be redirected to the specified page. As Fallback, the user should be redirected to the page defined in "After Successful Login Redirect to Page".

If I set "Use First Supported Mode from Selection" either by TS or Plugin, the redirect with GET/POST parameters works, but the Fallback doesn't.
If I unset the option, only the fallback is taken into account, and the redirect parameter is ignored.

Is the extensions intensionto take the selected redirect modes in account according to their order? Is there perhaps another way to achieve this, which I didn't happen to find?

Greetings
Gion