[TYPO3-dev] Translation problem when using FAL

Marc Wöhlken woehlken at quadracom.de
Fri Jun 27 15:31:07 CEST 2014

Hi Viktor!
Am 27.06.2014 13:05, schrieb Viktor Livakivskyi:

>>> In general case: translations have master record - all works, like it should. But in case, when translations don't have master record, Core and Extbase fail to produce correct objects references and collections.
>> This is a real mess. Wondering why this hasn't been fixed already as it
>> seems to be a pretty substantial bug.
>
> Maybe due to a reason, that Extbase was not widealy used, until realease of TYPO3 CMS 6.0 (which also brought FAL feature). I'm not quite sure :)
Good point ;-)

>> One last question: Why does the File/Image translation handling work for
>> standard CEs like "Text w image" and "Images"? Are they handled differently?
>
> Standard CEs are output with help of css_styled_content extension, which uses TypoScript (mostly) and not Extbase way, therefore it works.

OK, that's what came to my mind, too.

Thank you very much for your help and patience

Bye
Marc

Marc Wöhlken                     TYPO3 certified integrator

Quadracom - Proffe & Wöhlken

Rembertistraße 32              WWW: http://www.quadracom.de
D-28203 Bremen                E-Mail: woehlken at quadracom.de
______________             PGP-Key: http://pgp.quadracom.de