[TYPO3-dev] Only show records of the logged in backend user in list module for extension

Jignesh Prajapati jignesh.prajapati at drcsystems.com
Fri Jun 27 11:56:49 CEST 2014

Hello Guys,

>From many days, i m trying to find the solution of one issue in Typo3 backend, but did not succeeded in it.

My issue is regarding the permission to show the records of logged in backend user in the list module.

Let me explain the scenario here:

I created one extension in Ext-base using Typo3 version 6.2.3 In my extension, i created the category list module.
Now i have two backend users.  1) Admin 2) normal user(Non-admin)

Here Admin can see all the categories created by normal user as well.
But, normal user should not able to see all the categories added by admin or any other backend users. Normal user should only see the categories in backend created by himself.

Is there any idea how to achieve this or implement?

Hope for positive feedback from someone as it is really urgent for me.

Thanks,
Jigs