[TYPO3-dev] Documentation of my extension not rendered

Charles Brunet charles.fmj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:59:25 CEST 2014

I recently uploaded a new extension to TER (extension key: cb_foundation)
and I was expecting the manual to be automatically rendered. However, this
is not the case. In Sphinx, on my local installation, there is not error,
only those two warnings:

_IncludedDirectives.rst:1: WARNING: document isn't included in any toctree
TyposcriptReference.rst:22: WARNING: Pygments lexer name u'typoscript' is
not known

Is there a way I could know what went wrong with my documentation? Do I
need to generate a new version of my extension each time I need to correct
a bug in documentation?

Thank you,

--
*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*