[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 6.2 Extension Constants are not replaced

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Sat Jun 14 16:19:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

i have installed T3 6.2 and would like to install an own extension. So far so good. But the constants are not replaced.

I use it the following:

In have an extebase extension with the configuration folder. Inside it i have a constants.txt file with:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:tl24_basepackage/Resources/Private/TypoScript/constants.ts>

In the included file i have:

plugin.tx_tl24basepackage {

        baseUrl = xyz

	general {
		adminPanel = 1

		googleanalytics = 1
    }
}

But when i now use these constants in my setup they are not replaced in frontend. In my html output there are someting like this :

<base href="{$plugin.tx_tl24basepackage.baseUrl}">

Are there some changes in T3 6.2 maybe?

Thanks for helping
Stefan