[TYPO3-dev] Documentation for Arcavias web shop extension isn't rendered

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Jun 13 20:27:08 CEST 2014

Hi Norbert,

> The Arcavias web shop extension contains documentation in the reST
> format, which can be converted to HTML with Sphinx. This works fine
> locally but in the TER the documentation isn't linked. If I understood
> correctly, the documentation should be imported into the TYPO3 Wiki and
> a link to that docs added in the detail view of the extension page in
> the repository.

Where did you read that?

> You can find the extension here:
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/arcavias
>
> Does anybody know why this happens. Any help is appreciated!

Yes I do, just tried to render it locally using EXT:sphinx (did you try
with it?) and I got this list of warnings:

ChangeLog.rst:1: SEVERE: Problems with "include" directive path:
InputError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '../Includes.txt'.
Configuration.rst:1: SEVERE: Problems with "include" directive path:
InputError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '../Includes.txt'.
Configuration.rst:66: WARNING: Inline interpreted text or phrase
reference start-string without end-string.
Configuration.rst:71: WARNING: malformed hyperlink target.
Configuration.rst:76: WARNING: Inline interpreted text or phrase
reference start-string without end-string.
Configuration.rst:81: WARNING: malformed hyperlink target.
Configuration.rst:84: WARNING: Title underline too short.

client.html.common.template.baseurl
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Configuration.rst:84: WARNING: Title underline too short.

client.html.common.template.baseurl
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Configuration.rst:86: WARNING: Inline interpreted text or phrase
reference start-string without end-string.
Introduction.rst:6: SEVERE: Problems with "include" directive path:
InputError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '../Includes.txt'.

WARNING problems should (better) be fixed of course but SEVERE is the
reason why the documentation is not rendered on docs.typo3.org.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member