[TYPO3-dev] ExtBase and AJAX: "cannot find requested view"

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Jul 31 17:00:15 CEST 2014

On 31.07.14 09:32, Mark Howells-Mead wrote:
> Hi Helmut
>
> Thanks for the information and reference. It does look helpful, but appears to generate a URL. I’m not sure how that addresses the problem. This is a view helper to create a URL, whereas I am looking for a solution to the problem where a Fluid template cannot be found…

Did you actually read the post I referenced?
The URL that is generated by the VH returns the renderd content of your
plugin, making eID Ajax dispatchers (error prone) and page types (Error
prone and annoying to configure) obsolete.

Just use this URL to make the Ajax request (instead of using the URL to
an eID or page type)...

Kind regards,
Helmut

--