[TYPO3-dev] Package Loading Order - Define an Extension to be loaded before another

Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Thu Jul 31 12:04:59 CEST 2014

Hi Folks,

is there any possibility to define in an extension, that is has to be
loaded before another extension?

I know, that I could define it the other way, that the second has to be
loaded after the first. But the second extension is a third party extension
and I do not like to change the ext_emconf.php of that.

Does anybody know, if this is possible?

Kind Regards.
Caspar

Gosign media. GmbH | We web ideas.
Langenfelder Damm 67 Gewerbehof | 22525 Hamburg
Telefon 040-609 40 79-0

Handelsregister AG HH HRB 112197 | Geschäftsführung Bert Gogolin
Greenpeace energy: Gosign läuft mit ehrlichem Strom und Gas.
GLS Bank: Gosign wirtschaftet mit Gewissen.