[TYPO3-dev] Indexed Search Functionality Issue on TYPO3

Ramaraju Musku mramaraju.dba at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 20:51:42 CEST 2014

Hello,
As we are working on TYPO3 and have been facing problem with Indexed Search functionality.
We are using indexed_search, indexed_search_mysql and Site crawler extensions for our website. Configurations for index_enable and index_externals are set true. The problem is none of the crawled stuff are showing up in the index tables. The web->info>Indexed Search shows all the pages as 'not indexed'.
Are there any other configurations that we are missing here? Please advise.
Thanks,
Ramaraju.