[TYPO3-dev] TCA types --div-- label

Stefan Padberg post at bergische-webschmiede.de
Fri Jul 18 08:00:41 CEST 2014

But you know that you can use the locallang-xlf-mechanism to name the
labels in a multilanguage environment?

Just name the div-labels like this:

types => 'title, subtitle, some_other_property,
--divv--;;EXT:yourExtensionKey/Resources/Language/locallang_db.xlf:tx_yourextension_domain_model_yourmodel.label,
some_other_property'
(It's just written by heart, so check the details of the punctuation etc.)

If you provide the translations... ;-)

All the best
Stefan

Am 14.07.2014 14:32, schrieb Marc Scherer:
> sorry, i forgot... ;)
>
> The use case: there are 4 tabs within a TCA and the content for each tab
> always should be the same - should :/ for another language, the content
> (and also the label) is different, so i thought this might be the
> easiest way to do it with dynamicly tab labels from the title field of
> the current tab.
> Providing some types could be possible, i have to check this againtsthe
> IA and the customer. If it's not possible... any ideas are welcome :)
> the first MVC draft came with inline "containers" used as tab. But this
> really was to confusing for a BE user (and also confusing for me: put
> some IRRE in another IRRE... makes - in german - irre ^^)
>
> thanks a lot!!

---