[TYPO3-dev] How to access TER as JSON/XML/SOAP/...?

Garvin Hicking gh at faktor-e.de
Mon Jul 14 15:38:30 CEST 2014

Hey,

I want to create a small helper script that tells me which extensions on several installations need updating. For that, I'd like to get a list of all TYPO3 extensions, preferrable as JSON.

I figure there already is such a list, because the em extension does make use of it - from what I gather through the use of  typo3.org/wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php.

Since I cannot find real documentation on this anywhere: Does anybody have a SOAP/WSDL/whatever snippet on how to get such a list, or can someone point me to the actual parts of the sysext/em/ extension where this fetching magic happens?

Thanks,
Garvin